- Cost effective, energy efficient obstruction lighting solution
- Available in universal DC: will accept between 12–48VDC
- Available in universal AC: will accept between 110–240VAC
- Alarm contact for remote monitoring
- Light sensor for day/night operation
- LED technology reduces maintenance time and costs
- Provision for external hardware synchronisation
- Solar powered configurations
- On-board GPS receiver for synchronisation
- GSM monitoring to enable operators to remotely monitor the lighting status
- RS422/485 communication ports for hardwired synchronisation or advanced monitoring
Avlite Systems provide an extensive range of LED obstruction lighting to clearly mark structures such as telecommunication towers, wind turbines, buildings and tall structures. Avlite can provide obstruction lighting solutions that enhance aviation safety worldwide. Avlite’s obstruction lights offer an ultra- bright, energy efficient, cost effective lighting solution.
Avlite’s obstruction lights are designed to the latest standards of the Civil Aviation Code of the country of installation – Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), Transport Canada and the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA).
Avlite offers a comprehensive range of obstruction lighting products and accessories to assist pilots with visual guidance and safe navigation of obstacles. All of Avlite’s obstruction lights use the latest LED technology as their light source.