The ATLANTIC-3000 is a 3m diameter navigation buoy designed for offshore port and coastal applications and offers significant advantages over steel or hybrid designs.
Innovative Modular Design
The ATLANTIC-3000 is the only buoy in its class to offer a large 3m diameter float section without the incorporation of a central mooring post.
The float section of the ATLANTIC-3000 is built from a large central chamber with a ring of float collars*.
This design offers several benefits including;
• Fast, safe and easy to assemble
• Lightweight – up to 60% lighter than competitor models
• Replaceable exterior sections in the event of impact damage
• Multiple buoyancy chambers to provide a higher level of redundancy
• Ability to interchange colours to provide striped combinations such as IALA safe water or wreck marks.
10 Tonne Safe Working Load
Large, integrated lifting and mooring eyes offer a safe working load of up to 10T (2-eye lift) which is comparable to traditional steel designs. This is achieved by an innovative strengthened internal bracing design that connects these lifting and mooring points*.
Easy to assemble, deploy and service
When compared to other 3m navigation buoys, the ATLANTIC is easier to assemble, deploy and service. The buoy can be easily maneuvered around site by convenient forklift access points, is lightweight and can sit flat on the deck of a vessel.
The ATLANTIC-3000 can be supplied in all IALA colours, and can carry a significant payload including power supplies, met hydro and telemetry equipment.